this is our story...

New Shades..

I had to buy some new sunglasses. Unfortunately while floating down the river half of the group flipped their tubes and I just so happened to be in that half that flipped. It was kind of scary and at the time I wasn't thinking of saving anything but my life!! Once I jumped back on the tube I realized that I no longer had my sunglasses on. So I lost my sunglasses which sucked because we were only 2 hours into the ride and I now had nothing to cover my eyes from the sun and not to mention that these sunglasses were only a couple of months old. Why I brought my expensive pair of sunglasses to float the river I will never know but, good news is I bought a new pair. Hey, I couldn't go without sunglasses for too long! I went up to Dillards to look for some reasonably priced sunglasses and found these cute Jessica Simpson glasses...

-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment