this is our story...

Heart of the Matter...

this book is definitely a good one....

Emily Giffin is one of my favorite authors. Her stories make me feel like I am in the scene, that the person she is talking about is someone I know. Heart of the Matter is a book about 2 women, Tessa Russo and Valerie Anderson, both women are mothers to small children. Other than what they share as mothers the two women have very little in common. Every other chapter is a perfect description of life in their eyes. Emily Giffin creates a story of these two women, both good people, caught in circumstances that test them in ways they never thought possible. Each having to question everything that they once believed and each discovering what truly matters most.

Emily Giffin has 5 books out now. Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof, Love the One You're With and the latest is Heart of the Matter

In 2009 2S Films teamed up to produce Something Borrowed and Something Blue. Something Borrowed is shooting now with a fantastic cast that includes: Kate Hudson (my favorite) and Collin Farrell. I am soo soo excited. Both of these books were published in 2006 and I have not read either one of them.

So next on my list of summer reads is Something Borrowed and Something Blue.


-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment