this is our story...

Friday in Arizona

So we arrived in Phoenix, Arizona around 9 o'clock in the morning with a safe, smooth flight! Since we did not check luggage in (25.00 dollars a piece which would equal 50.00 dollars a flight which was no good so we packed light, which I do not exactly know the meaning of) we were able to get off the plane and walk straight to the car where Lauren, Lauren and Justin were waiting to pick us up. We headed to a nice little restaurant called Camelback Inn Scottsdale. It is a beautiful resort that has a gorgeous outside eating area that you can eat at even if you are not staying at the resort.
The Garden Terrace

I had an amazing plate of all the fruits imaginable and a side of granola (my favorite) and yogurt. The rest of the group choose the buffet which was filled with a breakfast bar, a waffle/pancake stand, and also a chief that prepared you an omelet of your chose.

After we left Camelback inn we took few pictures...

Tucker & I
Brady & I

After we left we went back to Lauren's apartment and relaxed for a little bit. The boys wanted to go golfing and so the girls went shopping. Which is what I am best at. :) That night we decided to go out and went to a place called Cadillac Ranch Bar and Grill. It was a fun atmosphere and they even had a mechanical bull that Justin rode on but we unfortunately didn't get any pictures of that. Once we were done with dinner we went to a place called The Big Bang Bar which is located in downtown Tempe and is a piano bar. We had so much fun signing to all of the great music!
Here is me and Lauren at Big Bang
Lauren and I could have stayed there ALL night long
The rest of the group...
It was a very fun night out with my favorite people!
-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment