this is our story...

Another Fun Filled Weekend.

Today my friend Tucker and I are heading off to Dallas around 2 o'clock to pick up Lauren "Chef Lane" from the airport and then head to Tuckers bridal portraits! I am so excited to be able to experience this with her since she was my little helper for my bridal portraits! I pray that it isn't to hott for her today, I know how sweaty you get in the wedding dress, so please weather be nice to her!! I can't wait to post pictures, she is going to be a beautiful bride!!
this is the adorable couple here.




Once we leave the portraits it is off to Houston to stay for the weekend. Tucker's mom lives there and we are going to spend some time with her. We do not have many plans but to relax by the pool and do some shopping!! Which will be my kind of weekend :)

Well I hope that everyone has a wonderful end of the week! Be back soon!!
-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment