this is our story...

Packed & Ready to Go!!

YIIIPPPIIIEEEE

Last night Brady and I packed our suitcase and now we are ready to head out!! We were planning on leaving tonight and trying to jump on a plane that was not full and get to Scottsdale a little earlier but I think it will be best for all of us if we get a good nights rest tonight because we have a full weekend ahead of us :)
Tomorrow morning we leave the house at about 4:30 in the morning...yikes! And then we take off about 8:00am. Since there is a time difference we will land somewhere around 8:00am Arizona time. Then Lauren will come pick us up from the airport!!

I unfortunately have to work today and I should be getting things done around here but I am just so excited that I can't focus on ANYTHING!
This is a much much needed vacation!
-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment