this is our story...

Monday in Arizona

Monday was our last day in Arizona. Brady, Lauren and I slept in and then woke up and cleaned up Laurens apartment. After having 6 people in an apartment all weekend you can only imagine how messy it was and it was the least we could do after all that she did for us this weekend. Once the apartment was clean we left to run some last minute errands. Then went to Baja Fresh for lunch. This place was soo good (I bet you all are getting tired of me talking about food,but I just love food) it was the first time we had ever been. At Baja Fresh all of their ingredients are fresh with no microwaves, no freezers, no lard and no M.S.G.

Our next stop was the Arizona Biltmore! I have no words to explain how amazing this place was and to top it off this is where Lauren works as a pastry chief. The Biltmore was built in 1929 as one of Phoenix's first resort. The Biltmore has had every president since Hoover stay at the hotel and J.F Kennedy stayed at this resort on his honeymoon night. Just that alone is impressive but the Biltmore has celebrities filtering in and out of the doors all of the time and Lauren makes desserts for all of these people!!!! I am soo proud of her. She has soo many more ideas up her sleeve, I can't wait to experience it all with her.

Well that ended our stay in Arizona. It was soo much fun and I loved being around my favorite people all weekend. I defiantly did not want the trip to end and was sad to leave Lauren. But I will see her in 2 weeks when we head to Houston to visit Tuckers mom. I can not wait!

-Cooper Lane

1 comment:

  1. Aww! i am glad you liked baja fresh! and I am so glad you got to when I spend every moment of my life.. the Biltmore! I cant wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete