this is our story...

Summer Reads


Since I am out of school I LOVE to read. I have been reading more which has me itching to buy a Kindle. My good friends mom has one and absolutely loves it! The thing I love most about it is how small it is and the fact that you can take it with you where ever you go. Brady and I are planning on doing a lot of traveling these next couple of years and it would make for a good carry on item for the plane ride. The Kindle holds up to 1,500 books so I would never run out of room plus they have over 540,000 books to choose from that can be downloaded in seconds. When I was laying out the other day I was thinking about how perfect it would be to have a Kindle because it has a read-to-me function that allows you to just plug in your head phones and listen while it reads the book to you. I don't know about you but when I am laying out I hate for the big ol' book to get in the way of my sun :) I think that this will be on my next purchase list.
Ohhh and how could I forget about the cute cute cases that they have for the Kindles!.
This is the one that I want...
I have made a list of books that I want to read...

Some are fun reads, some a little more serious, and then some might actually teach me a thing or two.

So this is the book that I have started on...
I know a lot of people do not necessarily like Tori Spelling but I absolutely love her. I watch her show every week and have followed it since the very beginning. I love to read " tell all" books because from just reading the first 7 chapters I have learned so much about her that I did not know. This book came out in 2008 and has 2 other books out (Mommywood and Uncharted Territori). So she will keep me busy reading for a little while at least.



-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment