this is our story...

Cruise Booked, Check!

Since our big 1 year wedding anniversary is coming up, what better excuse to go on another cruise!! Brady and I had so much fun on our honeymoon cruise that we decided to have a re-do and book another one. This time around we have decided to go on another 7 day cruise which parts from Port Canaveral (Orlando), Florida and goes to Nassau, Bahamas St. Thomas and St. Maarten. The ship that we are going on is called the Dream and it is their newest ship with the Carnival Cruise Line. It is the largest Carnival ship ever constructed and debuted on September 21 2009 (so it will almost be a year old when we go). This ship holds 3,646 passengers!!! Can you believe that?!? I pray it is not completely booked!!

The only bummer about the trip is the fact that it is not until September. So for our actual anniversary I really wanted to plan something that we have never done before. I have been thinking about a couple of things to do but the one thing that keeps popping up in my mind is going on a hot air balloon ride. I feel like it would be an unforgettable experience with my husband for our anniversary.
-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment