this is our story...

Texas de Brazil...

Thursday night the girls and I took a road trip to downtown Ft Worth to eat at a Brazilian steakhouse called Texas de Brazil. The dinning experience at this restaurant was amazing! The salad bar area has over 60 items that includes appetizers, soups, salads, and then traditional side items like scalloped potatoes. Once you are done with the salad bar (try not to stuff yourself) you are given a card that has a green side and a red side.Once you are ready for the meats to come your way you turn your card to green and prepare for the swarm of carvers that come around to your table with various cuts of meat. The meets include everything from seasoned beef, pork, lamb, chicken and Brazilian sausage. I would have to say my favorite favorite was the fillet, it was soo amazing! The girls would have to say that their least favorite was the lamb!! haha They all wanted to try the lamb but I knew better! As soon as they got a taste of the meat they all spit it out!!! There is something about shinny meat I just will not come near!! If you are not completely and totally stuffed after the salad bar and the meat you can complete your experience with one of their desserts. All of the desserts look soo yummy but I just could not eat anything else after all of the other food. So if you have never been I definitely suggest you try it sometime! It is kind of pricey but if you sign up for their email list they will send you coupons all the time. For example, I signed up and they automatically sent me a complementary dinner with the purchase of a full price dinner.

-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment