this is our story...

AND I'm Back!!!!

So I took a break from blogging for a while because my list of things that I had on my plate were piling up and blogging wasn't on that list. But I am back! So much has gone on since my last post and over the next couple of weeks I am going to catch everyone up on our happenings.

The most exciting thing is that I graduated!!! It feels so amazing to wake up knowing that I have no worries of school and feels even better to be able to go to bed at a decent time and not stress over what I didn't get finished. Graduation was of course that long and boring ceremony that it has always been known for but all of my friends were there either graduating with me or cheering me on when my name was called. :) There I am patiently waiting for it to be over already! Since I graduated with a Business Management Degree we were the first group to go, once we were back in our seats we had a to wait for all of the over names to be called which took a good 2 hours. After graduation we took a few pictures out in the front...

So relieved that everything is over! The funny thing is now that it is all over I keep thinking to myself that it really wasn't all that bad and I should go back to get my Masters. But that is just a thought that will probably never be lived out because I am loving the freedom!

-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment