this is our story...

Miracle Field...

Last Saturday I had the chance to spend some time with the most AMAZING kids. In Wichita Falls there is a new baseball field that is set up all for the organization called The Miracle League. Their mission is to provide opportunities for kids of all ages, regardless of their ability or disability, to play baseball. This field offers a unique opportunity to these children that they might not otherwise have.
They have asked the people of Wichita Falls to be a buddy to these children. The buddies are asked to help these children and cheer the children on. A couple of the firemen in town decided to be a buddy to some of these children and since my step dad is a fireman he asked me to come out and help. I, along with all of the kids, had the time of my life! It was something that I will never forget!
I wanted to share with you some of the pictures from the day....
This is Diego, isn't he the cutest little thing!
He was an awesome baseball player!


And this was Mathew, he was quite the flirt haha
It was such a fun day! I can't wait to go out next Saturday and see all of the kids again!!
-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment