this is our story...

Ready or Not...

Arizona here we come!!

Brady and I have been promising Lauren Lane, remember chef Lane, that we would come to Scottsdale to visit! The last time I was in Scottsdale to visit was May last year. Brady has never been, so he really wanted to go visit and plus we are in desperate need of a vacation! So a couple of weeks ago we bought our plane tickets which were of course OUTRAGEOUS, but Lauren is worth it. :)
We will be gone 5 days and we have already made out our itinerary! I love having an itinerary as long as it can be adjusted as we go. One day we are going floating the river, which I am most excited about, and on one of the other days we are going with the boys to play golf. The golf courses in Scottsdale are very nice so Brady is very excited. There will be many pictures to come so stay tuned!!
I thought this was a funny quote I saw while looking things up in Arizona...

You know you live in Phoenix when the four seasons are: tolerable, hot, really hot, and are you freakin' kidding me?!
-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment