this is our story...

May 9th...

Since I am catching up on my blog I can't forget to mention May 9th! This day was pretty special because it was of course Mothers Day and my birthday!! Every couple of years my birthday falls on Mothers Day. The funny thing about that is Brady was born on Fathers Day :)

We all went to church and then took our mothers out to lunch. It is always a fun time when we get everyone together.

This is my sweet mom...
Lunch was amazing and afterwards, since it was my day too :), Brady surprised me with a trip to our favorite spot Bricktown! Bricktown is in Oklahoma City. It was such a nice trip, just the two of us. We went shopping for a little bit and then went and walked around downtown. We stopped and had some ice cream and then made our way to dinner.
It was a very nice trip! So needless to say it was a very fun day!!!
-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment