this is our story...

Weekend Recap..

this weekend of course went as fast as all of the others but managed to get some things accomplished and have some fun.
Friday night we all went to see Eclipse. I never want to be that person who jumps on the bandwagon so I was very hesitate to watch the Twilight series. But a couple of months back Brady and I took a long road trip and needed some movies to watch in the back seat so we picked up both of the first movies in the series and we really enjoyed them. So we were pretty excited to see the new one. I honestly think that Eclipse was the best one so far. In this one Bella once again finds herself in danger of the vampires and in the midst of all of that she is also in the middle of love games with Edward and Jacob. She is forced to choose between the two.

Saturday was filled with organizing and cleaning, which will come with another blog (I came up with some really great ideas on how to organize and want to share with everyone reading). That night with nothing better to do we went to another movie, Knight and Day. This movie is with none other than Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise. June Havens, played by Diaz, finds that her simple everyday life is tangled with a secret agent, Cruise. It was an action packed movie that works because of Diaz and Cruise.

Sunday was my favorite day of them all. Brady and I attended our normal church service and then headed off to take our one year anniversary photos, once those are ready I will post them on here!! Then we had lunch with his parents, brisket ummm :)

So there you have it, my weekend in a nut shell. Hope that everyone had a fabulous weekend.
-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment