this is our story...

Summer Read Number 2 Done...

on to Summer Read 3 :)

I just finished Something Borrowed and it was very good. Emily Giffin never lets me down. Her books are always great from beginning to end. In this particular book I was so surprised by the ending! I do not want to give to much away just in case someone reading has not read the book yet.

The store is told of a young attorney, Rachel, who has always been the "good girl" who has never found true love and feels like she never will. Darcy is Rachel's best friend who always gets everything that she was and has the so called "perfect life". The story starts off with Darcy throwing Rachel a birthday party and Rachel ends up going home with her Darcy's fiance Dexter. Through the book it goes through the choices that each person has to make and in the end each has to choose which path that they want to take.

Such a great book!!
The next book on my list, which I just bought on my Kindle, is Uncharted Territori. I love, love, love Tori Spelling and her adorable family so I can not wait to start reading!!

-Cooper Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment