this is our story...

A Productive Day

Lately I have been feeling like I never get anything done. It seems that everything just keeps piling up. So yesterday I had enough! 

I went into work determined to get everything done in a short amount of time so that I could make it home and start on everything that needs to be done. I busted my butt and made it home by 4 o'clock which was perfect timing. My plan was to surprise my husband by mowing the front and the back yard! Brady is so good about keeping up with the yard and he loves to have it looking very nice for us, but since the time change he is not able to make it home in time before it gets dark.  So I, being that lovely wife, mowed the front and the back yard! I was so proud of myself! After I was done mowing I blew all of the leaves off the front and back porch with the leaf blower. 

My next item on the to do list was the spare bedroom. This bedroom is a disaster! Everything wedding was just in a pile on the bed and everything else that I just couldn't find a spot for right then and there went into that room. I was soo tired of seeing that door closed, so I took some action!! I cleaned everything out and now you can actually see that there is a bed in there.

The last thing that I did was organize our filing cabinet. I labeled everything and put them in their correct folder so that if we need to find something we won't have to frantically look for it. 

I really wish that everyday was like yesterday! 
I felt so accomplished! 
(But I think that is it until next week :] )



1 comment: