this is our story...

I Volunteered...

at our church.
Colonial Baptist Church is our church home and we just love it. Ever since we got married there in August we have had an extra special place in our hearts for this church.

So I decided that it is time for me to help out and get involved with the church. So 2 Sundays ago I filled out a volunteer card and requested to help out in the family ministry. I am soo excited because they are putting me with the new born babies - 1 year olds. 
I absolutely LOVE little babies! 

Brady and I have the same love for the cute little babies that we see when we are out. We love just looking at them and talking about how adorable they are.
But no babies for us for at least a couple of years! 
For now we will just look and love on all of our friends babies!!






No comments:

Post a Comment