this is our story...

Graduation Countdown

So I have officially started my Graduation Countdown! 
17 weeks! (Sounds like forever) 

Last week I registered for the last semester of college. It was a bitter sweet feeling. I am sooo excited to get out of school but also so confused about what I want to do once I graduate. 

I am going to be receiving a Business Management degree which allows me to have many options. I currently have a really good job working as an Area Sales Manager, but I do not think that it is exactly what I want to be doing. Hopefully once I graduate everything will fall into place and I will find that perfect job.

In business I have realized that no job is ever safe especially in rough times like we are facing now. But I also do realize that they are thousands of opportunities out there for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment