this is our story...

House Renovations..

Over the Thanskgiving Break, my husband and I have decided to finally start where we left off and continue to fix our house up.
So for the past few weeks Brady and I have been making regular stops to Lowes to pick up/ look at all the things that we will need, so when it comes to that time, we are set and ready to go.
So far we have purchased....

door knobs for all of the doors in our house

(our doors need some help so we are going to take them all down, sand them, and re-paint them)

faux wood blinds
(I would love for every room in my house to have these blinds, and maybe after Christmas they will, but for now we are replacing the living room and kitchen blinds)



And last but not least on our to-do list is replace the flooring in the kitchen and bathroom

(I found this picture on-line. This is the closest example of the coloring and tile shape that I could find on line)




1 comment:

  1. Oh!! I love the doorknobs! We replaced all of our old knobs with black ones (or i think it's called brushed bronzed) and after looking everywhere....Home Depot sells matching black hinges. So we have black knobs and hinges on our doors and it's awesome!! Love the plantation blinds. I've been steadily switching mine too. Just 4 more to go! ah! Good luck and take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete