this is our story...

My Top 15....

wedding pictures. I finally recieved the cd in the mail and was soo excited to look through all of the pictures!!! I wanted to share my top 15 favorite pictures from the wedding. I wanted to do my top 10, but there was no way that I could pick only 10.
Here I am getting ready, my bridesmaids are helping.


everyone watching the video

the birds-eye-view



the kiss :)

Mr and Mrs Lane!!!





this pictures makes me smile everytime! I just love it!!

aren't my shoes ADORABLE?! my maid of honor, Lauren, made them for me

I love how the sun hits in this picture

these next two pictures are tied! (This is the picture right after their speeches.)

These two people mean the world to Brady and I!
Bradys best man and cousin

And my maid of honor and now cousin, thank you again Lauren for the most heart felt loving speech. There are no words to explain how much it ment to me.

my face is priceless in this one..






I hope you enjoyed looking at my favorites of the night. Now we have to get started on making the album!! Hopefully we will have it by Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment