this is our story...

The Best Day of My Life

Every time I think of how wonderful this day was...MY WEDDING DAY... I just get a huge smile on my face! Everyone always told me to not get worked up over anything that might go wrong on the day of the wedding and just relax and stay calm. So going into this I was preparing myself to stay calm and not to let the little things get to me, because who wants to have a horrible wedding day, NOT ME! So Friday night after the rehearsal dinner all of the bridesmaids came over to Lo's house (my Maid of Honor) and did a few of the little things that were left to do before the big day. The plan was to get some good rest and be energized for the next day....WRONG! Why in the world was I thinking that we would go to bed at a decent hour??? Well, correct me if I'm wrong girls, but I believe we stayed up until 4 o'clock in the morning!!!! yeeek I know! We did make some good memories that we will never forget...


this picture is a little embarrassing.... 



So even though we stayed up soo late, we still made it for our amazing breakfast that my (now) Aunt Lisa (Lauren's mom) made us...



After breakfast it was time for us to get our hair and makeup done. Around 2 o'clock all of the girls went downtown to meet with Kristin our photographer so that she could take some pictures of just us girls before the wedding. Unfortunately I do not have the CD yet from my photographer with all the photos, but here is one just to show my beautiful bridesmaids...


After the pictures it was getting down to crunch time and we had to book it to the church. From this point on I was on literally floating on clouds. I had every emotion you could think of.

Here we are after the wedding. 
(This is the only picture I have from our photographer so far)



I could not have imaged this day to be any better than it was. I can honestly say that nothing went wrong! Everyone had so many amazing things to say about the wedding and the reception and for that I can only be so thankful for all my family and friends for the love and support that they showed Brady and I on our wedding day.



No comments:

Post a Comment